Any use by you of this APISWA website at [insert final website link] (“Website”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who access this Website. This Website is operated by APISWA and/or its agencies and consultants.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE VIEWING THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
All references to “our”, “us”, “we” or “Company” within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to the Asia Pacific Spirits and Wines Alliance (APISWA). The Member Companies of APISWA are: Bacardi, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Diageo, Edrington, Moët Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Proximo, Remy Cointreau and William Grant & Sons
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation trade marks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials and bottle designs) are owned or licenced by APISWA or its Member Companies.
- Material from this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, commercially exploited or adapted in any way without APISWA’s prior written consent.
Service Access & Acceptable Use:
- We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice. We also reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to the Website if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website: (i) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; (ii) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect; (iii) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any form of spam; or (iv) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Links to other Websites:
- This Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, platforms and applications. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links or enable those connections, you leave the Website and may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites, do not control and are not responsible for these websites, their content or availability or how they collect and use your personal information.
- We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. When you leave our Website, you should read the privacy notice of every website you visit before you submit any personal information to them.
Privacy and Cookies:
- Clauses 10 to 17 explain when and how we collect, use, share and store your personal information (if any) when you use this Website, and to inform you about how we will look after that information. If you do not agree with any term in this Section, you may leave this Website or should not submit any personal information to or through it.
- Information we collect from you:
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. The personal information we collect includes information we automatically collect or generate. These types of personal information may relate to your device (such as your PC, tablet or other mobile device) your use of our websites and apps, photographs and video recordings made by us or on our behalf and / or your personal preferences, interests or geographic location.
- How we collect your information:
We use different methods to collect your personal data including through direct interaction with you, for example when you: (i) visit and use this Website; (ii) contact us with an enquiry or other feedback; or (iii) attend events run by us or on our behalf.
- You may refuse to accept cookies from us by:
- How we use your personal data:
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to and it is fair for us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following ways: (i) Where necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; (ii) Where we need to perform a contract that we are about to enter into, or have entered into with you; (iii) Where we need to comply with a legal or other regulatory obligation; or (iv) Where you have given us your consent that we may do so.
- How we store your personal information:
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure the security of the personal information we collect and store about you. We will use all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure and / or access. However unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we have no control over the privacy of any communication while it is in transit to us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our site. Accordingly, any transmission is at your own risk.If legally required to do so, we will notify you and any applicable data protection authority or other regulator should there be an actual or suspected personal data breach involving your personal information.
- How long will we use your personal data for:
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations that we may have. We will only keep personal data for longer if there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
- Sharing your personal data with others:
We may share your personal information with any Member Companies or any other third party, to the extent necessary to administer this Website or as permitted in accordance with the law. Member Companies or other third parties shall at all times be required to respect the security of your personal data, and shall not be allowed to use it for their own purposes.
Restriction on Liability:
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website is provided on the basis that we excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law).
- Subject to Clause 18, we, our Member Companies, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our or our Member Companies’ officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit our liability for: death or personal injury caused by APISWA’s negligence or that of its directors, agents, officers or representatives; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.